AeroClave can be used in multiple industries.
- Fire, EMS, and Police
- Hospitals and health care facilities
- Restaurants, cafeterias, food service facilities
- Cruise ships, hotels, hospitality services
- Schools, universities, educational facilities
- Jails, prisons, correctional institutions
- Government and public service offices
Safe, Effective & Long- Lasting
- USEPA Reg. No 82972-1 in all 50 states and Puerto Rico
- NSF rated (D-2) No Rinse Required on Food Contact Surfaces at full strength
- Hypo allergenic - Allergen reducing formula
- pH balanced at 8.5
- Shelf stable - over one year shelf life
- No special shipping or handling instruction
- Odourless, with no offensive odour or taste
- Non-corrosive safe on treated articles like carpeting, fabrics, natural stones, plastics
- Non-irritating to skin. No glove required.
AeroClave uses Vital Oxide for complete and safe disinfection
- Used in emergency response to eliminate Norovirus out-breaks.
- Clinical trials have shown a decrease of 95% in Health-care Associated Infections (HAI’S) of Acinetobacter spp in hospital environment.
- Used in disaster response to eliminate mold and mildew from flood damage.
- University and government sponsored studies document long-term effectiveness on mold and mold spores, even eliminating mold spores.