One Product, Seven Solutions.
EPA Registered Hospital Disinfectant
NSF Registered (D2) Food Contact Sanitizer
Mold & Mildew Killer
HVAC and Air Ducts
Soft Surface Sanitizer
"As the president of a microbiology testing lab, I see and evaluate new antimicrobial technologies often. After extensive testing, I can comfortably say that Vital Oxide is one of the most exciting new technologies on the market. Its dual-active system cleans well and is effective against a wide variety of pathogens - most importantly, it does the job quickly."
- Benjamin D. Tanner, Ph.D.
President, Antimicrobial Test Laboratories
Vital Oxide is proven to work on all surfaces.
- Hospitals and health care facilities
- Medical and science research labs
- Restaurants, cafeterias, food service facilities
- Cruise ships, hotels, hospitality services
- Schools, universities, educational facilities
- Jails, prisons, correctional institutions
- Government and public service offices
VitalOxide has three dilution ratios:
We have designed our product around a chemistry that is unique in all of nature. Effective on a broad spectrum of viruses, and baceria, including “super bugs” like MRSA and H1N1, Vital Oxide breaks down to simple salt and produces no harmful by-products.
Vital Oxide includes components that dramatically decrease the size of its particles. This increases the ability of the active solution to spread and penetrate both hard and porous surfaces. This also makes it effective against airborne pathogens by reducing droplet size from sprayers and foggers.
Safe, Effective & Long- Lasting
- USEPA Reg. No 82972-1 in all 50 states and Puerto Rico
- NSF rated (D-2) No Rinse Required on Food Contact Surfaces at full strength
- Hypo allergenic - Allergen reducing formula
- pH balanced at 8.5
- Shelf stable - over one year shelf life
- No special shipping or handling instruction
- Odourless, with no offensive odour or taste
- Non-corrosive safe on treated articles like carpeting, fabrics, natural stones, plastics
- Non-irritating to skin. No glove required.
Vital Oxide in Action
- Used in emergency response to eliminate Norovirus out-breaks.
- Clinical trials have shown a decrease of 95% in Health-care Associated Infections (HAI’S) of Acinetobacter spp in hospital environment.
- Used in disaster response to eliminate mold and mildew from flood damage.
- University and government sponsored studies document long-term effectiveness on mold and mold spores, even eliminating mold spores.