EPA Hospital Grade Disinfectant

Vital Oxide eliminates bacteria and viruses, mold, mildew and other fungi. It is also a super odour eliminator. Vital Oxide kills odour-causing bacteria on contact by eliminating the source.

Click here to view the full kill list.
leading_edge

Experience a Healthier & Cleaner Workspace and Make a Change for the Better.

SHOP ALL PRODUCTS

Simple To Use

Germs are a fact of life, but by simply spraying surfaces with Vital Oxide you can kill 99.999% of bacteria and viruses and do your part to keep patients and staff healthy. There is no need to wipe or rinse after spraying which saves you time and money.

A Safer Solution

Vital Oxide is environmentally friendly, and it is food safe compared to bleach and most disinfectants which are poisonous and must include hazard warnings. Vital Oxide has no VOCs, is Fragrance Free, Hypo-Allergenic, Non-Irritating to skin, Non-Corrosive and No Rinse Required.

Benefits

  • Reduces staff and patient exposure to dangerous pathogens
  • Consistent and reliable delivery of disinfectant, not achievable through manual cleaning methods
  • Decontaminate even hard-to-reach surfaces
  • Faster decontamination process requiring less labour
  • Improved general cleanliness of the vehicle and facility
  • Low cost of operation and ownership
  • Safe for sensitive electronic equipment