EPA Hospital Grade Disinfectant

Vital Oxide is a ground-breaking product that offers Hospital Grade Disinfection without any toxic by-products. It is so effective it kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses yet it is so gentle that it will not irritate the skin. Ideal for cleaning EMS transport vehicles in less time, with no rinse required.

Click here to view the full kill list.

Experience cleaner and healthier surfaces in less time with Vital Oxide.


Simple To Use

Germs are a fact of life, but by simply spraying toys and surfaces with Vital Oxide you can kill 99.999% of bacteria and viruses and do your part to keep kids and staff healthy. There is no need to wipe or rinse after spraying which saves you time and money.

A Safer Solution

Vital Oxide is environmentally friendly, and it is food safe compared to bleach and most disinfectants which are poisonous and must include hazard warnings. This is important since small children often put toys in their mouths. Vital Oxide has no VOCs, is Fragrance Free, Hypo-Allergenic, Non-Irritating to skin, Non-Corrosive and No Rinse Required.


  • Reduces staff and patient exposure to dangerous pathogens
  • Consistent and reliable delivery of disinfectant, not achievable
  • through manual cleaning methods
  • Decontaminate even hard-to-reach surfaces
  • Faster decontamination process requiring less labour
  • Improved general cleanliness of the vehicle and facility
  • Low cost of operation and ownership
  • Safe for sensitive electronic equipment