EPA Hospital Grade Disinfectant

Vital Oxide eliminates bacteria and viruses, mold, mildew and other fungi. It is also a super odour eliminator. Vital Oxide kills odour-causing bacteria on contract by eliminating the source

Click here to view the full kill list.
leading_edge

Experience a healthier & Cleaner Workspace and make a change for the Better.

SHOP ALL PRODUCTS

Simple To Use

Germs are a fact of life, but by simply spraying toys and surfaces with Vital Oxide you can kill 99.999% of bacteria and viruses and do your part to keep kids and staff healthy. There is no need to wipe or rinse after spraying which saves you time and money.

A Safer Solution

Vital Oxide is environmentally friendly, and it is food safe compared to bleach and most disinfectants which are poisonous and must include hazard warnings. This is important since small children often put toys in their mouths. Vital Oxide has no VOCs, is Fragrance Free, Hypo-Allergenic, Non-Irritating to skin, Non-Corrosive and No Rinse Required.

Gyms

Fitness facilities are a huge breeding ground for germs. Not only may the cold or flu virus be lurking at your gym; harmful bacteria such as Staph, MRSA, Ringworm and Athlete's Foot can live for days on exercise machines, mats and locker-room benches.

Is your training facility clinically clean